You can change the following preferences on the Appearance preferences page:
- Current presentation: Specify the currently active presentation (look and feel).
- Override presentation settings: Locally override the settings for the current presentation.
- Editor tab positions: Specify either top or bottom to indicate where you want tabs for stacked editors to appear.
- View tab positions: Specify either top or bottom to indicate where you want tabs for stacked views to appear.
- Perspective switcher positions: Specify the location of the perspective switcher bar (unused in the current CityEngine release).
- Current theme: specifies the currently active theme (color and font set).
- Show traditional style tabs: Specify whether traditional (square) tabs should be used in place of the curved tabs.
- Enable animations: Enable/disable the feature where views animate to their location when closed or opened.
Copyright ©2008-2018 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.