Aligning Static Models to the Terrain
Static models alignment is a tool to align static models to arbitrary terrains (map layers with attribute "elevation" defined) or to the y=0 level. All currently selected static models and all static models of the selected layers are aligned.
In order to align the selected static models, select the menu entryand the dialog below is shown:
These parameters control the alignment:
- Heightmap: The terrain to align the shapes. All attribute layers with an "elevation" attribute plus the y=0 level are listed here.
- Offset: The offset to add after alignment to the y-coordinate of the shape points.
Complete the alignment operation by pressing.
Also refer to
- What are Static Models
- Importing Static Models
- Working with Static Models
- Aligning Shapes to the Terrain
- Aligning Terrains to Shapes
Copyright ©2008-2018 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.