Creation of Shapes from Graph Networks
OverviewGraph Networks can automatically create shapes, i.e. lots and street shapes;
To enable or disable shape creation, use the shapeCreation parameter at the block, street or node parameters in the inspector. By default, shape creation is enabled.
Shape Creation ParametersLots and street shapes can be controlled through the corresponding parameter panel in the inspector.
- Blocks create lots, see Block Parameters
- Segments create street shapes, see Street Parameters
- Nodes create intersection shapes, see Intersection Parameters
- The default start rules for the shapes generated by nodes and segments are specified by their shape types, see Street and Crossing Shapes
For each loop in the graph network, a block is automatically created, see What are Street Networks.
Object Attribute Inheritance
- Lots inherit the attributes of the block
- Street Shapes inherit the attributes of the segment
- Intersection shapes inherit the attributes of the node
Note the italic font for inherited attributes in the inspector:
UV CoordinatesUV coordinates are generated for each shape. They can be used for UV Splits and texturing. For details of the UV coordiantes, see Street and Intersection Shape UVs.
Copyright ©2008-2017 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.