Window Type Overview
The main window types of CityEngine.
- Navigator to manage and preview files in the workspace
- Scene editor for scene, layer, and object management
- CGA rule editor with text and graphical view
- 3D viewport with a perspective camera
- Second 3D viewport with a top camera
- Inspector for a detailed view and editing of selected objects
- Console for printed text output
- Log for CityEngine messages; Console for CGA output; Problems for CGA compiler errors and warnings, Progress for progress reporting of long-running CityEngine operations
CityEngine supports tabbed windows which can be arranged in arbitrary layouts (see Configuring the Window Layouts).
Copyright ©2008-2016 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.