Window Type Overview
The main window types of CityEngine:
- Scene editor for scene, layer, object and scenario management.
- CGA rule editor for editing CGA rules.
- Navigator to manage and preview files in the workspace.
- 3D Views for perspective cameras.
- Top view with a top camera.
- Inspector for a detailed view and editing of selected objects and scenarios.
- Console for printed text output (CGA and python) and for python editing.
- Log for CityEngine messages.
- Problems for CGA compiler errors and warnings.
- Progress for progress reporting of long-running CityEngine operations.
CityEngine supports tabbed windows which can be arranged in arbitrary layouts (see Configuring the Window Layouts).
Copyright ©2008-2018 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.