Create scenarios with the Scene Editor
Before you create scenarios you will begin with the Default objects of the scene. Default objects are objects in layers that make up the original scene.
- Default objects are simultaneous instances of the same object.
- Default objects are, essentially, your background objects contained in layers. You can choose to display them in your scene or keep them hidden.
- The Default Objects button can be turned on and off when managing scenarios.
Create new scenarios to objects of each version of the scene you wish to visualize.
- Click Scenario manager. The scenario manager menu opens.
- Click new. The new scenario dialog opens.
- Provide a Name and ID.
- Hit OK. The first scenario is created.
- Create additional scenarios until you have the following:
- Add scenarios in the Scene Editor
- Manage scenarios in the Scene Editor
- Scenarios in 3D views
- Scenarios in the Inspector
Copyright ©2008-2017 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.