Manage scenarios in the Scene Editor
Scenario Manager has additional options for scenarios.
- Change order with and .
- - removes the selected scenario.
- - changes the scenario name and ID.
- Each scenario has a color box that can be modified.
The Active Scenario will be whichever scenario you choose in the Scene Editor. The Default objects layers will be visible by default. When you view scenarios you can choose to display the Default objects or hide them.
1. Click on a scenario to select the active scenario in the Viewport
2. Click on Default Objects once to hide the objects.
The Scene Editor and the Viewport match with the scenario. See active scenarios in 3D views for further options.
- Create scenarios in the Scene Editor
- Add scenarios in the Scene Editor
- Scenarios in 3D views
- Scenarios in the Inspector
Copyright ©2008-2017 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.