You can change the following preferences on the Editor's preference page:
- Size of recently opened files list: Each file that is opened in an editor is stored in a list of recently used files in the File menu. This option controls the number of files that is displayed in that list.
- Show multiple editor tabs: Specifies whether you wish to show multiple editor tabs. If off, editor workbooks have one large tab and all non-visible editors are accessible only from the chevron.
- Show Heap Status: Turn this option on to display an indicator showing information about current Java heap usage. A basic heap monitor is always enabled inside CityEngine and reports Java and core heap usage.
- Allow in place system editors: Specifies if OLE in-place editing will be used on the Windows platform.
- Restore editor state on startup: Specifies if editors should be restored on the next launch of CityEngine.
- Close editors automatically: Specifies whether or not to re-use editors in CityEngine. If on, you may specify the number of editors to use before they are recycled (the default is 8). You can also specify if a prompt dialog should be opened or if a new editor should be opened when all editors are "dirty" (have unsaved changes). Once it is turned on, the Pin Editor action is added to the toolbar and editor tab menu. Pinned editors are not recycled.
Copyright ©2008-2018 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.