Aligning Street Networks to the Terrain
Graph networks can be aligned at any time to a terrain (map layers with attribute elevation defined) or to the y=0 level.In order to open the dialog, select a set of graph nodes or a graph layer and choose from the main menu or simply from the context menu.
SettingsThe following parameters control the alignment:
- Align function: The alignment function to apply to the nodes of the graph.
- Project All: Projects all nodes onto the terrain.
- Project Below: Projects the nodes located below the terrain only.
- Terrain: The terrain to align the graph. All map layers with an "elevation" attribute plus the y=0 level are listed here.
- Offset: The offset to add after alignment to the y-coordinate of the nodes.
Copyright ©2008-2017 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.