Using CityEngine Projects
This section presents the basic operations with CityEngine projects. You learn how to create a CityEngine project and organize your folders and files, and how to import external files, folders and projects. The navigatoris your main interface for file and folder management inside CityEngine. It is also the bridge to your external tools for editing assets and maps for a smooth integration in your existing pipeline.
- Creating a CityEngine Project
- Creating a CityEngine Scene
- Folder Organization and File Types
- Importing Files into a Project
- Exploring Projects with the File Navigator
- Editing and Refreshing Assets
Copyright ©2008-2016 Esri R&D Center Zurich. All rights reserved.